Thursday 10 June 2010

Whisky Galore

I spent the morning learning Biblical Hebrew whilst the car was MOTd. Masculine and femine plurals but what kind of language also has a dual plural (an extra plural for pairs and lots).

We bought the ticket for Lucy to fly out in my last week. So there, its done. Pr 13.12 says a Hope deferred makes the heart sick but a longing fulfilled is the tree of life. So here's to seeing Lucy on 7th July in Jerusalem.

Drank more whisky than my friend meditating on the effect on the Israeli psyche of the Yom Kippur War and Aushwitz and of how we treat people. Did you know that the yellow colouring in scottish water comes from the Port stain in the oak casks?

1 comment:

  1. the joy of being a chaufer is that you get to see your vicor merry.......1/2 a bottle I believe,tut tut I had a great evening

    ReplyDelete