Tuesday 8 June 2010

Guinea Pig


Star has had a happy 6 1/2 years and has been a particularly squeaky gp. Even today she came out of her cage and sniffed around and nibbled a bit and I said No we don't need to take her to the Vet but we went all the same. She had a stroke on the way. So we buried her this evening near a marjoram plant. We said extemporary prayers and sung Praise and glory to the name of Jesus.

I took some grass to the dump and said to a worker there: A couple of weeks ago I came here and bought a chair [Oh yes says He, his face frowning and back broadening, stiffening for some idiot to whine at him] only I didnt have any money and you said not to worry and so here it is. I gave him the pound. His face went from defensive anger to mild humour, Thanks mate.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you Star very much,she was a great little thing xxx

    ReplyDelete