Monday 7 June 2010

A Handbag!

Mowing the lawn, I was mulling over what on earth to write about - after all its been a humdrum sort of day: 3 washing loads hung up and a sermon written for 29th August.

Do I talk about the pity-me stories?50 mins to drive 10 miles round M25 yesterday, Someone leaving her handbag up north (Essex), the Guinea Pig being unwell (much better today thank you), I said the wrong thing to two people on the phone (one asked if I was the Rev Hollingsworth who abseiled in a fundraiser and even after I said No, he still pushed me on how I did it). Ho hum.

Or Do I talk about answered prayer - the guinea pig well looked after, the sister who's on the case re Handbag, a wonderful person who has found me a retreat hideyhole. Apparently I've answered someone else's prayer - I phoned her up to say Yes I (we) would run a Following Jesus Course in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment