Saturday 12 June 2010

Picnic and Chips

Everyone's been asking me "What's it like?". Afterall I haven't written a sermon since Monday. Its really peculiar. Not beholden to any agenda, no to do lists other than the ones I set myself (and of course Lucy's!).

I haven't got round to sitting down and talking to God all that much. I haven't had great bouts of silence and meditation. It probably doesn't help that I'm uncontainably excited now, constantly fidgetting and checking when I can print off my boarding pass.

New word for today: Crackberry - for those of you addicted to playing with your blackberry. No I didn't make that up.

We took our sandwiches to Saltdene and ate them with chips whilst being definitively English. My malware has been exorcised, praise the Lord, and I feel that my system is restoring already.

No comments:

Post a Comment