Saturday 5 June 2010

Convex Cushion

We've had a great time being proactively lazy in Ipswich. So lazy that we're coming home in stages staying tonight in Ardleigh. Its my brother-in-law's birthday today so we stopped somewhere to buy him a presi and found this. Can we have one? Its like a bouncy castle but you bounce out instead of in. I can't think of a theological argument but give me time... (That's the Orwell Bridge in the background)

I've finished Jesus and the Racing Rat which is a really good application of Jesus' seven last words to the working world. I particularly liked his criticism of the "real world" being 9-5 where we do performance analysis and review our roles.

I've also finished The Grace Outpouring - that book that Gillie recomended. Its really good - the story of God blessing a welsh house of prayer. I can't work out over how many years this is set. I reckon we could put our heads together and come up with a whole pile of similar stories of God blessing us, answered prayer and miracles and souls saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment